Day 196 - Hop Hop Hop


There's a field across from where my mom lives that has been sitting there with partial construction work left unattended for the past year or more now. Well, now the bunnies have taken up residence. Every time I go over there I never have my longer lens with me, but today I made it a point to bring it and was able to capture this cute little guy.

I am slowly making my way around to all your blogs. I have gotten so behind lately with all the other things I have been adding to my own blog.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lovely, close shot! I've never managed to capture a rabbit other than as a blur in the distance! What length of zoom did you use?

黄清华 Wong Ching Wah said...

You should then bring your longer lens all the time ... cute !

Ashley Sisk said...

Looked - it just stopped and posed.

Chesney said...

Awwwwww....he's a cutie (but tell him to go nowhere near my flowers)! :)

Unknown said...

How cute!

Unknown said...

Cute little bunny!

Ruth Hiebert said...

This is a great picture.I like it how it shows the rabbit in a natural setting.

Saffron Road said...

Luvs bunnies! Right place, right time, right equipment ... feels soooo gooooood

Reena said...

hurry up lady, take the picture, i gotta keep movin!

Mari said...

Awww - he is cute! Glad he's there though, my hubby gets pretty sick of them eating his flowers. :)

Costin Comba said...

Hello little bunny. Greetings from Romania