Day 198 - Shanghai / Scavenger Hunt Sunday

(Seeing Double)

Mom and I played a game of Shanghai this afternoon. Afterwards I thought these Jokers would make a great picture for today and I am also including it as the Seeing Double portion of the Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

(Headlights)
Ok, so I didn't actually take this picture this week but it was so fitting for this theme. Dig those eyelashes! I have another blog called Bizarre Beholdings in which I entitled this "Primp My Ride". lol

(Reflection in Glass)
I didn't take this picture this week either, but the reflection in the glassy like water fit this theme well too.

(Black and White)
Black mailbox on a white fence. Can't get any more black and white. :)

(Bare)
This truck is pretty bare of most of its paint.

This was my first time participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I had a total blast because it made me look at objects differently than I normally would and really challenged me as a photographer.

Eek! I lost 3 followers today. Hope I don't lose anymore or I will soon be back under 200 followers and that won't be cool. :( Don't forget my giveaway celebrating 200 followers. You have till Wednesday to enter!



11 comments:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Really like the shot for bare, very cool old truck, interesting angle.

Valeria said...

Like your entries. That car is just too funny.

Unknown said...

Nicely done! I like your black and white shot as well as your bare shot. :D

Bek said...

Love your last two photos! Very cool.

Mari said...

I love all of these pictures!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - love your reflection in glass and seeing double!

Anonymous said...

These are great, Misty. I'm not a car nut, but I do love your two car photos. They're full of character!

whippetmom said...

awesome shots- love the creativity- I should check out the scavenger hunt I need a kick in the pants when it comes to creativity!

Aimee Cotton Bogush said...

Love your photos! (A new follower!)

Unknown said...

These are ALL great! Love the B&W but wondering what the clothespin is for. :)

Susan said...

Congrats on your first Scavenger Hunt! They are awfully addictive! Love those eyelashes on the headlights, they are hilarious!