Day 198 - Shanghai / Scavenger Hunt Sunday

(Seeing Double)

Mom and I played a game of Shanghai this afternoon. Afterwards I thought these Jokers would make a great picture for today and I am also including it as the Seeing Double portion of the Scavenger Hunt Sunday.

(Headlights)
Ok, so I didn't actually take this picture this week but it was so fitting for this theme. Dig those eyelashes! I have another blog called Bizarre Beholdings in which I entitled this "Primp My Ride". lol

(Reflection in Glass)
I didn't take this picture this week either, but the reflection in the glassy like water fit this theme well too.

(Black and White)
Black mailbox on a white fence. Can't get any more black and white. :)

(Bare)
This truck is pretty bare of most of its paint.

This was my first time participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday. I had a total blast because it made me look at objects differently than I normally would and really challenged me as a photographer.

Eek! I lost 3 followers today. Hope I don't lose anymore or I will soon be back under 200 followers and that won't be cool. :( Don't forget my giveaway celebrating 200 followers. You have till Wednesday to enter!



11 comments:

Anne U said...

Really like the shot for bare, very cool old truck, interesting angle.

Valeria said...

Like your entries. That car is just too funny.

Jessica said...

Nicely done! I like your black and white shot as well as your bare shot. :D

Bek said...

Love your last two photos! Very cool.

Mari said...

I love all of these pictures!

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - love your reflection in glass and seeing double!

Helen said...

These are great, Misty. I'm not a car nut, but I do love your two car photos. They're full of character!

whippetmom said...

awesome shots- love the creativity- I should check out the scavenger hunt I need a kick in the pants when it comes to creativity!

Aimee Cotton Bogush said...

Love your photos! (A new follower!)

Kimberly said...

These are ALL great! Love the B&W but wondering what the clothespin is for. :)

Susan said...

Congrats on your first Scavenger Hunt! They are awfully addictive! Love those eyelashes on the headlights, they are hilarious!