Day 186 - Double Rainbow


Not the greatest picture of a rainbow, but it was the end of the day again and I hadn't taken a picture. I noticed it was starting to get gloomy outside so I stepped out on the balcony and noticed the double rainbow in the sky. It's like God is keeping his promise two-fold. :)

Genesis 9:13-16

King James Version (KJV)

 13I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
 14And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
 15And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
 16And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.

11 comments:

whippetmom said...

double rainbow!? ;) love it. I caught one on our vacation- and it was nowhere as bright as this one! great job!

Kristin said...

You may not think this is the greatest picture, but I think it's the best kind of picture. One that presents itself without asking and is a true reflection of the beauty and grace of God all around us!

Tina´s PicStory said...

Wonderful shot. I have seen it only once in my life original. :)

Nadege, said...

Great capture.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I happen to think this is gorgeous.I love the colors and the streaks of sunlight.

Melissa said...

"It's like God is keeping his promise two-fold"....I love that, Misty.
And this photo is wonderful....I love the natural texture to it and that little beam of light.

Ashley Sisk said...

Wow - that is gorgeous.

Reena said...

Beautiful .. great capture!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photo.

Unknown said...

Wow! Wonderful photo!

Bobbi Dunn said...

I love rainbows - whatever kind. Such a beautiful way to seal a promise.